HG-100 Humidity Generator
This unique instrument provides an air or nitrogen stream of desired relative humidity and is designed to easily integrate with other laboratory instruments. The Model HG-100 is a compact, portable, bench-top instrument, allowing for convenient set-up and effective operation via simple manual procedures or optionally controlled by computer. It can be flexibly used at various locations within the research laboratory to provide a preset air or nitrogen stream of desired %RH to a wide range of target systems. These include laboratory instruments such as X-ray diffractometers, TGA, TMA, DMA, atomic force microscopes, nano-materials testing equipment, calorimeters, micro-calorimeters and laboratory apparatus such as glove boxes and environmental chambers.
• The HG-100 is factory calibrated using a NIST traceable dew point analyzer
• Insulated enclosure within the HG-100 insures key evaporator components are held at desired constant temperature
• All connections are 1/4” (6 mm) Swagelock fittings
• External automatic water reservoir uses gravity-fed technique and has no moving parts
• HG-100 has a footprint of 9” wide x 13” deep with height of 9”
• Additional space is required for optional computer. Complete facilities/utilities requirements are provided with the instrument